Compilation/Porting problems: UT / Unreal engine core class differences
I had the plan to port this mod to UT right away in some distance future, but
it is very unlikely I will ever pull that off. Not only because of a ton of things
I don't know yet, but also because of the things I already do know after flying
over some classes to compile a basic UT version of UTeamFix...
UPDATE: Forget the above hahaha!
- bool bTossedOut declared in Engine.Weapon in Unreal, Engine.Inventory in UT
- GameInfo: event Prelogin adds these parameters in UT: Address(in) FailCode(out)
- GameInfo: function FindPlayerStart has extra in-parameter in UT: Pawn Player (assume player start finding is different as a whole)
- GameInfo: function ExecuteWorldLogBatcher() non-existent in UT
- Pawn: function PlayHit() different arguments
- GameInfo: function FindPlayerStart() different arguments
- PlayerPawn: Missing variable KbdAccel
- Pawn: function ParseDeathMessage() different return result
- Pawn: function Killmessage() ignoring playernames...
- PlayerPawn: function ServerRestartPlayer() moved solely into state DYING to avoid cheating (WARP cheat)
- function StatLog.LogSuicide() has an additional in-paramter: Pawn Instigator. This is
complete bullshit because when it is a (REAL) suicide the Instigator is always
identical with the Killed pawn anyway - so why pass the same parameter
- UTPlayerPawn defines AdminLogin/Logout functions - can't re-define
- Guns don't fire in network play
- GameInfo: exec function [somefunction] nothing happens (e.g. addbots)...
- HUD SCREWUP (GEEEEEEEZ): all messages re-displayed
- GameInfo: Timer() not auto-set, must be explicitely done
- Weapon animations and timings totally different for TournamentWeapons